In 1933, Troop 101 applied for a charter with the Lions Club as its sponsor and met at the Episcopal Church.
The troop now meets at the Lions Club Scout Lodge in Lions Park.
Kevin Rice is the current scoutmaster of Troop 101 and there are 40 scouts registered with the troop.
There had been three charters for Troop 8 and 13 at Fort D.A. Russell for 1923, 1924, and 1925. The troops were sponsored by the National Sojourners, Chapter 5, but no other information is available.
F.E. Warren Air Force Base has three scout units with Explorer Post 108, Boy Scout Troop 108 and Cub Scout Pack 108. The troop and pack were founded in 1930.
While there were some breaks in the charter due to World War II, the charter was renewed in 1946 and Troop 108 has since been active.
Cub Scout Pack 108 was chartered in 1942 with 16 scouts.
The log Scout Lodge on Warren was completed in 1939 by the Youth Division of the Civilian Conservation Corps. It is used for scout meetings, including Girl Scouts, and as a hostel by traveling Boy Scout troops.
Retired Senior Master Sgt. Lonnie Pfau is the scoutmaster and there are 30 registered scouts. The cubmaster is Chris Porter with 15 scouts.
Troop 116 and Cub Scout Pack 107 were organized in 1943.
Since its charter in 1943, Troop 116 has met at First Presbyterian Church.
There are 66 Eagle Scouts and several are brothers with one father-and-son team. The scoutmaster is Ed Kunkel and there are 35 registered scouts.
Cub Scout Pack 107 was sponsored by the Gibson Clark PTA when it was organized in 1943. After Gibson Clark School closed, the pack was transferred to Miller School, meeting for a short time in the Naval Reserve building. In 1975, the pack transferred to Deming school. The cubmaster is Dennis Myatt and there are 30 registered Cub Scouts.